Take a look at these IT career opportunities available from a number of organizations like Zenysis technologies, Absa group and Trilogy.
The IT career opportunities available at different organizations
Software Development engineer
Trilogy is looking for entry-level software engineers who want to tackle some of the world’s most pressing problems. All applicants should have graduated in 2020 or 2021with a computer science degree. No experience is required.
Key responsibilities include;
- Invent technical solutions to complicated problems
- Make clear, simple, and technically superior designs
- Apply an exceptionally high-quality bar to the core technical design decisions-data structures, algorithms, architectural patterns, and the leverage of third-party implementations
- Synthesize our decisions and designs into clear, structured written specs
- Hands-on experience on coding in at least one scripting and OOP language
- Proven problem-solving skills, with the ability to approach problems analytically
- Intellectually curious
- Basic understanding of system design
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
For more details on this offer, and to apply go to https: //www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2556205646.
Head of technology at Absa Group
To develop the IT strategy and coordinate end to end execution of all prioritized and approved strategic change initiatives. Responsible for ensuring that the correct IT systems are developed, maintained and conform to the Group Technology strategy.
The 4 key areas under the job description include;
- Technology delivery management
- Business and Cost management
- System and process management
- Leadership and people management
- Risk, governance and regulatory
Master’s degree in Information Technology
For more information on this offer, and to apply, go to: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2557219851
Software engineer needed who will take an active role in the scoping and designing of new solutions, build new features across the company’s tech stack, and take ownership of the solutions you deliver.
Some of the qualifications include;
- 2+ years experience
- Computer science degree, or demonstrated ability through side projects, GitHub, MOCC, or boot camp
- Experience working remotely
- Demonstrated ownership over past projects
The position is remote but there is a strong preference that engineers be based in Kampala or Cape Town, south Africa.
For more details on this offer, and to apply got to: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2558212248