Here are various IT career opportunities available from different organizations. There are also events and programs open to the public to get training in various capacities courtesy of Outbox and Ye.
IT career opportunities available
MFS Africa is hiring a digital marketer who is pro-active, motivated, and energetic for the role. The digital marketer will be working with the Marketing manager-Enterprise and be part of the enterprise team.
Some of the responsibilities of the digital marketer will be;
- Working with the Marketing General Manager, you will formulate and execute digital marketing strategies and tactics to drive growth across all channels.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management and development of the emerging enterprise digital marketing channels, including the website, social media channels, events, and email marketing.
- Monitor and report on marketing performance for all channel analytics/data to drive improvement in initiatives moving forwards.
- Increase online traffic and extend its reach through social media, programmatic advertising, SEO, and seek to improve the client experience with relevant content.
Some of the key requirements needed for the job are;
- 4-5 years of proven work experience as a Digital marketer or a related position
- Experience with business to customer social media and creative content generation
- Know of SEO, SEM, and web analytics tools (including Google analytics)
- Experience in creating digital campaigns
- Experience in creative content writing
For more information on responsibilities and requirements go to: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2469598330
About MFS Company
MFS Africa is the leading digital payments hub in Africa, enabling low-cost payments across the continent for consumers, financial institutions, merchants, and other SMEs. MFS Africa connects over 200 million mobile money users across Africa and leverages this vast network to extend its flagship business solutions suite, Beyonic. We have offices in Port Louis, Accra, Johannesburg, Nairobi, and London and employees in other locations.
En-SiNGo Energy and Motors
The company is looking for an IT/Software Expert to join the team as a Systems Administrator. The administrator will run our platform back office on a day to day basis.
Some of the required skills are;
- Problem-solving and Administration
- Networking: Understanding SD-WAN, vLAN, SD-branch, and SASE is a must. Understanding VPNs is essential.
- Automation and Scripting
- Security and Monitoring
- Account access management
- IoT/Mobile Device Management
- Scripting Languages
- Hardware Management
For more information on this job offer, go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2476243985
Outbox presents the YE rise initiative which invites anyone with a business and is determined to make it successful at all costs. The partnership between Outbox and Ye! ITC brings you an opportunity full of free Business Masterclasses in a wide range of topics; Networking opportunities; Access to industry experts/mentorship and access to markets for your products and or services. Through the Ye! Rise Initiative, you will be able to gain the entrepreneurial skills needed to build, grow and manage a successful and sustainable business.
The program will run for three months in a number of phases. You are required to complete a short form to be considered to participate in the Ye! Rise Activities. Please fill out only one application per team.
You will receive a confirmation of your participation by March 31st 2021. Go to: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_JM-O1aj6PfdCkWTSn3rZ_GD1zY4MszGfOaYv6YSucP64Zg/viewform? for more details.
The College of Computing and Information Sciences at Makerere University in collaboration with Infectious disease institute invites the public to a dissemination seminar on the findings of the research project that pioneered the deployment of virtual reality technology in the management of covid-19 in Uganda.
Register here to attend the event . Go to: tinyurl.com/25upwz2k
Read more: RENU celebrates 15 years of greatness